Control4 Wireless Thermostat by Aprilaire
The Control4 Wireless Thermostat by Aprilaire was jointly developed with the climate control experts at Aprilaire to deliver a reliable and sophisticated thermostat that consistently delivers the right level of comfort in the most efficient way possible. With advanced presets and scheduling, the thermostat works with your customers instead of forcing them to fit climate control into a rigid schedule.
Click Here for more details and Contact us for consultation
Purchase via Tokopedia
• Jointly developed with Aprilaire to deliver advanced, built-in HVAC control and to consistently deliver ideal comfort and efficiency
• Enhanced compatibility with modern HVAC systems, including forced air, geothermal, dual fuel, and humidity control systems
• Control heating, cooling, ventilation, humidification, and dehumidification (with compatible HVAC systems)
• Allows temperature setpoint adjustments, HVAC mode change, hold options, fan control, and more
• Backlit LCD displays the temperature, operating mode, and status of HVAC, Indoor Air Quality control, fan, and hold
• Advanced adaptive scheduling and presets give you the flexibility and power to keep customers' homes comfortable in a way that matches their lives, instead of following a rigid schedule
• Elegant design complements the style and aesthetic of Control4 lighting products
• Perfect for new construction or existing homes, with AC power or battery operation
Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
Maximum surge current: 5A
Dual power. Can be battery- or 24VAC-powered. When both sources are available, the battery is used as backup power. Battery power
AA size alkaline battery × 4 Battery life: Approximately 12 months
ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4), 2.4 GHz mesh networking
Operating: 32° to 120°F (0° to 48.9°C)
Shipping: -30° to 150°F (-34.4° to 65.5°C)
Relative humidity Operating
5% to 90% R.H. (non-condensing)
Dimensions (W × H × D)
6.5" × 4.5" × 1" (164 × 114 × 25 mm)
Outdoor and remote temperature sensor
Maximum distance 300 feet (about 100 meters)
Room temperature measurement Display range
32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
Outdoor temperature measurement Display range
-40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
Setpoint temperature range Heat
40° to 90°F (4° to 32°C) Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
Setpoint humidity range Humidification
10% to 50% R.H. Dehumidification: 40% to 90% R.H.
Planning the installation
• Control4 OS 2.7.0 or later required.
• For consistent temperature readings, mount the thermostat or the remote sensor on an interior wall about 5 feet (1.5 meters) above the floor, and at least 18" (about 0.5 meter) from an outside wall.
• Do not mount the thermostat (or the remote sensor) behind doors, in corners, or other dead air spaces; in direct sunlight, near lighting fixtures, or other appliances that give off heat; on an outside or unconditioned area wall; in the flow of a supply register, in stairwells, or near outside doors; or on a wall with concealed pipes or ductwork.
Please Contact us for more details and availability.