Control4 Square Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer
The Control4® Square Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer combines elegant dimming with a configurable keypad for the ultimate in lighting control. Unlock the power of one-touch automation simply by replacing an existing light switch with a Keypad Dimmer
Click Here for more details and Contact us for consultation
Purchase via Tokopedia
• Turns a standard light switch or dimmer into a fully customizable keypad and dimmer.
• Wireless communication and standard wiring provide easy installation in new construction and retrofit environments.
• Compatible with a variety of load types including LEDs, Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state) Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, Compact Fluorescents.
• Supports both forward phase (leading edge) and reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming.
• Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type.
• Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load.
• Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
• Configure with two to seven buttons using five different button sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations.
• Easy reconfiguration means there's no need to worry about how many buttons will be needed on a specific dimmer before (or even after) installation.
• Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
• Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button. • Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
• Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
• Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
• Ships as "Neutral" device with no buttons included. Keypad-style button kit and Rocker-style button kits sold separately in a variety of colors (see "Available accessories").
• Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see "Available accessories").
• Installs in standard square (UK/China-style) or round (EU-style) wall boxes. Round (EU-style) wall boxes require trim ring (see "Available accessories").
220VAC-240VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz This device can function with or without a neutral AC connection depending on load type. Wiring with a neutral is always the preferred wiring method (if possible). See load types and “Sample wiring configurations” below. When wired without a neutral, loads may appear dimmer.
|Reverse Phase||Forward Phase|
|Compact fluorescent (CFL)2||100W||N/A|
Minimum load (with neutral)
|All load types1,2||1W|
Minimum load (without neutral)
|Fluorescent1,2||20W (see note 2 below)|
|Compact fluorescent (CFL)1,2||20W Varies (see note 2 below)|
|LED1,2||20W Varies (see note 2 below)|
1. Important! When dimming magnetic (MLV) loads, each transformer must be loaded to at least 50% of its maximum load.
2. The minimum and maximum load requirements for fluorescent, CFL, and LED loads can vary greatly, depending upon the specific fixture and/or bulb being used. The quality and performance of these load types varies greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer. At higher wattages, in-rush current spikes may cause an overcurrent fault on the dimmer. At low wattages, particularly when the dimmer is wired without a neutral, the light may not be able to completely turn off, may flicker, or may cause the dimmer to power starve. Control4 strongly recommends bench testing the actual loads being used in the exact wiring configuration that will be used before performing the installation.
|Operational temperature||0˚C ~ 40˚C (32˚F ~ 104˚F) All load ratings are based on an ambient temperature of 25˚C (77˚F).|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Storage||-20˚C ~ 70˚C (-4˚F ~ 158˚F)|
ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz, 15-channel spread spectrum radio
Wires Per Connector
One 0.5 mm2 - 2.5 mm2 OR Two 0.5 mm2 - 1.5 mm2
83 × 71 × 33 mm (3.3 × 2.8 × 1.3 in.)
Depth in wall box
25.8 mm (1.0 in.)
Weight | Shipping Weight
0.06 kg (2.1 oz.) | 0.12 kg (4.2 oz.)
Square Device Keypad Button Kit (C4-CKSK-xx)
WH, SW, BL, MB, AU
Square Device Rocker Button Kit (C4-CKSR-xx)
WH, SW, BL, MB, AU
Square Faceplate (C4-SFP1-xx)
WG, BG, WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU, SN, SS, VB, CH, MS
95 × 95 × 8.0 mm (3.7 × 3.7 × 0.3 in.)
Metal & Plastic
85 × 85 × 7.5 mm (3.3 × 3.3 × 0.3 in.)
Square Dual Faceplate (C4-SFP2-xx) WH, BL, SW, MB, AU
Square Trim Ring (C4-SSTR-xx) WH, BL, SW, MB, AU
Square Dual Trim Ring (C4-SDTR-xx) WH, BL, SW, MB, AU
Engraved Button, Single High (C4-EBD1H-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Engraved Button, Double High (C4-EBD2H-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Engraved Button, Triple High (C4-EBD3H-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Engraved Button, Rocker (C4-EBDR-xx) WH, LA, IV, BR, BL, SW, MB, BI, AU
Glass colors: WG=White, BG=Black
Gloss Colors: WH=White, LA=Light Almond, IV=Ivory, BR=Brown, BL=Black
Satin Colors: SW=Snow White, MB=Midnight Black, BI=Biscuit, AU=Aluminum
Metal Finishes: SN=Satin Nickel, SS=Stainless Steel, VB=Venetian Bronze
Please Contact us for more details and availability.