Control4 CA-10 Controller
The CA-10 Automation Controller is the newest and most powerful member of the award-winning line of Control4 controllers. It is purpose built for big jobs, delivering 4× the processing power and memory of the EA-5 to provide great performance even when controlling thousands of devices.
The CA-10 is fault tolerant, engineered with multiple fail-safes to protect the system and keep it up and running even if a power supply, network port, solid-state drive (SSD), or fan fails. Fail-over notifications are also available through programming events so the system can automatically notify the dealer. The CA-10 works as the primary controller to provide the muscle for the project.
Secondary controllers like the EA-5 and EA-3 provide streaming music and I/O; and EA-1 controllers behind every TV provide the on-screen TV interface. The CA10 is also the perfect controller for small business applications, where service agreements require the most reliable solution possible—including a standard five-year warranty.
Click Here for more details.
Purchase via Tokopedia
The CA-10 raises the bar for home and business automation through:
• 4× the processing power and memory of the EA-5 to control thousands of devices—the CA-10 is designed for the largest Control4 systems
• Project is stored on dual solid-state, field-replaceable drives in mirrored RAID configuration
• Dual power supplies with automatic switch-over
• Oversize heatsink with heat pipe technology to keep the system cool and reliable
• Redundant cooling fans powerful enough to cool the controller even when one fan fails
• Dual gigabit Ethernet interfaces
• Programmable dealer service notifications
H444 × 258 × 44 mm (17.5 × 10.125 × 1.72")
2 × Ethernet—10/100/1000BaseT (redundant connections)
Dual 32 GB (minimum) solid-state drives (SSD) in RAID 1 configuration
2 USB 3.0 ports-1A
AC power supply accepts 100-240V at 50-60 Hz (1A)
Dual redundant power supplies with auto failover
Max 70W (239 BTU/hr)
0 ˚C to 40 ˚C (32 ˚F to 104 ˚F)
-20 ˚C to 70 ˚C (4 ˚F to 158 ˚F)
2 redundant fans
Weight | Shipping Weight
4.33 kg (9.55 lb) | 5.44 kg (12 lb)
Minimum OS Version
Requires Control4 Smart Home OS 3.1 or newer