The mountable soundbar for TV, films, music, and more.
Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more.
Amazing sound any way you place it
Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound.
Hear every word clearly
Playbar was specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story.
Click Here for more details.
• Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the nine dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
• Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.• Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
• Six mid-woofers give you the full range of sound effects and music from the left and right channels, and crisp, clear dialogue from the centre. Mid-woofers act together as a phased speaker array so what you hear matches what you see on screen.
• Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows Playbar to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
• Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls to customise your sound preferences.
• Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
H x W x D While mounted - 5.51 x 35.43 x 3.35 in. (140 x 900 x 85 mm)
While resting - 3.35 x 35.43 x 5.51 in. (85 x 900 x 140 mm).
Side-panel & lights
Volume and Play/Pause buttons.
LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
11.9 lbs. (5.4kg).
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect Playbar to a wired home network and bring standard Internet connectivity to other devices.
TV with optical audio output.Broadband Internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.