RBM Ana 4340S
RBM Ana is a popular choice throughout much of Scandinavia, and abroad. Hence, it’s one of our bestsellers. Designed by renowned industrial designer Tias Eckhoff, it fuses simplicity with good ergonomics, and famously fits in anywhere. Creating a buzz in assembly halls, meeting rooms and cafeterias, it’s proven to be a smash hit.
RBM Ana is a popular chair filling assembly halls, canteens, meeting rooms and cafeterias with activity. RBM Ana is easy to position in rows and easy to stack and it has a simple and ergonomic design.The RBM Ana 4340S with upholstered seat is available in a wide range of colours applicable for polypropylene shells as well as the steel tubular frames.
- Polypropylene (PP) shell in Graphite colour in 100% recycled PP
- Frame of 19 x 1.5 mm tubular steel available in polished legs
- Uphosletered seat in Medium Grey fabric
- Weight 3.7 kg model 4340
- Seat height 430 mm, Back height 400 mm, Chair width 490 mm, Chair height 825 mm, Chair depth 515 mm
- Stackable up to 10 chairs with upholstery (height: 1.65 m)
- Can be linked together using linking device
- Table suspension RBM Ana. See RBM Eminent table
- The chair is tested in accordance with EN 16139, EN 1729 and Möbelfakta (Sweden)
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Made in Sweden | 6 Years Warranty