Futu Knit | Leather on seat
The HÅG Futu combines compact looks with high-precision engineering. It’s ideal if you lack space, yet require an effective task chair. All technical parts are integrated into its shape, making it more streamlined. This helps it easily blend in with its surroundings.
The HÅG Futu 1200 has a solid backrest, adding extra support and warmth. The adjustable lumbar support is integrated into the back. It features our latest HÅG in Balance® movement mechanism, which keeps you in continuous balanced movement. Our uniquely designed FutuKnit™ fabrics are made from the finest quality polyester knit and comes in Exclusive Paloma Analine Leather on seat.
- HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
- Seat depth adjustment
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Seat height adjustment
- Adjustable forwards and backwards tilting resistance
- Lockable tilt
- Aluminium five star base (Ø730 mm) with foot supports, black
- 165 mm lift (Seat height: 400-550 mm)
- Painted aluminum colour: black
- Plastic colours: black
- Seat wrapped in Exclusive Paloma Analine Leather by Wollsdorf, Austria. (Mainly used for High-end super cars such as; Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche, Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar, Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and many more...)
- Made in Norway | 10 Years Warranty