Control4 In-Wall Touch Screen 10"
The Control4 T3 Series In-Wall Touch Screens deliver always-on, dedicated control over all the technology in your home or business. Featuring gorgeous, low-profile designs with edge-to-edge glass and stunning, high-resolution graphics, these touch screens look amazing on any wall. All models include HD video intercom and crystal-clear audio intercom for convenient communications from room to room or with visitors at the door.
Click Here for more details.
Purchase via Tokopedia
• Available in 7" and 10" versions, the T3 Series In-Wall Touch Screens provide dedicated and elegant control of your home.
• HD camera, combined with speakers and microphone, provides the best intercom experience yet.
• Crisp picture with two and a half times the resolution of previous models.
• Extremely fast and responsive—up to 16 times faster than our previous touch screens.
• Compatible with virtually any new or existing home with options for power (AC or PoE) and network connectivity (Ethernet or WiFi).
• Video intercom integration with the following door stations and touch screens: Door Station (C4-DSC-EN), T3 Series Tabletop Touch Screen (C4-TT7), and legacy touch screens (C4-TW7CO, C4-TSMC7).
• Audio intercom integration with the door station and the following touch screens: T3 Series Tabletop Touch Screen (C4-TT7) and legacy touch screens (C4-TW7CO, C4-TSMC7, C4-TSWMC5, C4-TSWMC7).
• Easy to upgrade—T3 Series In-Wall Touch Screens are compatible with legacy Control4 touch screen back boxes.
• Available in gloss white or black.
Resolution: 1280 × 800
Ethernet or WiFi
(802.11b/g/n [2.4 GHz])
Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK, 801.1x EAP, PEAP
Notes: (1) 802.11b is not recommended for Video Intercom. (2) Wireless-N is recommended for Video Intercom. The more devices that Video Intercom is broadcast to, the more response time and images are degraded
PoE (IEEE802.3af) 13 W peak
100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
32 ~ 104˚F (0˚ ~ 40˚C)
32 ~ 104˚F (0˚ ~ 40˚C)
10" model: 9.5" × 6.6" × 0.53" (242 × 169 × 13 mm)
Weight | Shipping Weight
10" model: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) | 10" model: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
Planning the Installation
• Required: In-Wall Touch Screen Wall Box
• For retrofit: C4-RWB57C-P (plastic) or C4-RWB57C-M (metal)
• For new construction: C4-NWB57C-P (plastic) or C4-NWB57C-M (metal)
• Determine the method of powering the device (AC power or PoE) and wire accordingly.
• If you have a choice between WiFi and Ethernet, we recommend Ethernet.
• If using WiFi, make sure each touch screen location has a strong WiFi signal.
• Make sure the touch screen's WiFi or Ethernet connection is on the same network as your controller and that the signal is strong.
• Communication agent is required for intercom use.