Classic High back
HÅG H09 Classic is a timeless and robust task chair that can withstand the rigours of three shifts a day. Always standing as tall and straight as the day it was procured.
The HAG H09 9130 Classic employs traditional styling with the distinctive features of the HAG H09 family. The central spine of the chair allows precise alignment of the contoured lumbar cushion, cradling the lower region of the back. Similarly, the neck-rest can be height adjusted for the individual. HÅG H09 Classic has been tested and approved in accordance with British Standard BS 5459-2 for 24-hour use.
The HÅG H09 Classic 9130 has a high back and an adjustable headrest. The chair features HÅG’s BalancedMovementMechanism and adjustable seat height and seat depth. An adjustable lumbar cushion provides extra comfort and optimal support. Tilt resistance is adjustable and lockable.
The HÅG H09 Series is delivered with multi-functional TiltDown™ armrests in black leather as standard. The foot-base / gas lift is available in matte black or polished aluminium.
HÅG H09 Classic 9130 is delivered with textiles from the HÅG Total Colour range as standard. The seat is wrapped in Exclusive Paloma Analine Leather by Wollsdorf, Austira.
Click here for more details.
- HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
- Adjustable forwards and backwards tilt resistance
- Seat height adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Adjustable headrest
- Tilt lockable in three positions
- HÅG TiltDownTM armrests (tilt down, height and width) with black leather top
- Five star base (Ø740 mm) with sloping footplates, in polished aluminium
- All aluminium components are in combinations of black and polished aluminium
- 150 mm lift (Seat height: 408-518 mm)
- Leather: This chair is wrapped in Exclusive Paloma Analine Leather by Wollsdorf, Austria. (Mainly used for High-end super cars such as; Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche, Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar, Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and many more...)
- Made in Norway | 10 Years Warranty