The HÅG Capisco is a design icon that continues to withstand the test of time. Inspired by a horseback rider's posture, its pioneering saddle seat and overall unique shape, offer endless ways to sit or half stand. All of which encourage you to vary your position, whether you're facing forwards, backwards or sideways. Whatever feels most comfortable next.
The HÅG Capisco 8106 is the classic bestseller model. The saddle seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to a standing position, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still sitting in a balanced position.
Click Here for more details.
Capisco 8106 | Fabric
- HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function)
- Adjustable tilt tension backwards
- Seat height adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Back height adjustment
- Lockable seat
- Seat and backrest in Black
- Five star base (Ø730 mm) in black aluminium with curved/arched footplates
- Gaslift in 200mm
- Wrapped in Exclusive Paloma Analine Leather by Wollsdorf, Austria.
- Made in Norway | 10 Years Warranty